DPSN, or Diversity Promotion through Social Networking, is a project which aims to stimulate conversations about diversity, creativity and social change. The project, run by Diversity New Zealand, began in 2009 as an online and offline peer support network.
DPSN has evolved considerably over the past five years. In 2012 we began to increase our online presence as a recognition of the important role technology has to play in bringing together diverse communities of people, and fostering changes in attitudes around diversity, acceptance and inclusion.
13 November 2015 I Westmere Auckland
- Private screening
- Created by: Philip Patston
- Date of screening: 13 November 2015
- Time of screening: 4:30pm
- Address: Westmere Auckland , Auckland
- Attendance: 4
- Organisation: Diversity New Zealand Ltd