Make your business cards accessible
Business cards should be minimum 12pt font. This will help someone with a vision impairment read your collateral.
- Black and white is best!
- Add braille to your business cards
- If you are using a dark background, use white text to contrast
- Avoid pale shades next to each other – it’s hard to define the difference
- Avoid watermarks behind text as it makes it difficult to read
- Be consistent with the colours that you use: e.g. Blue text for a particular topic. This helps people grasp key messages or themes.
A New Zealand organisation that can help with this is
Ella and 3 others are doing this.
- Created by: Be. Accessible
- Date created: 05 November
- Category: Home, Work
- Doing: 3
- Completed: 1