Create business collateral (eg powerpoint presentations) minimum 12pt font
If your presenting collateral is minimum 12pt font, it will help someone with a vision impairment read your collateral.
- Black and white is best!
- If you are using a dark background, use white text to contrast
- Avoid pale shades next to each other – it’s hard to define the difference
- Avoid watermarks behind text as it makes it difficult to read
- Be consistent with the colours that you use: e.g. Blue text for a particular topic. This helps people grasp key messages or themes.
- Created by: Karl
- Date created: 24 November
- Category: Work
- Completed: 1